Author Topic: WESTSIDE BAIT  (Read 5644 times)

Offline FM

• Captain of Da' Bait Team
  • Administrator
  • Life is Good on the Susky
WESTSIDE BAIT
« on: May 10, 2014, 11:21:18 AM »
WESTSIDE BAIT ,
453 W 8TH,STREET WYOMING PA.
7 days A week
5 am TILL 9pm.OPEN 24HRS for the first day of trout.!!!!!!!!

(570) 693-0248
WEST SIDE is my favorite bait shop by far.LOU and KIM are great people.Their daughters and son in law help out a lot also.Call a head and they will have your bait ready.Great prices also.No shop out there compairs in priceing.I have called after hours and they told me come over and we will open for you.WHAT OTHER SHOP WILL DO THAT FOR YOU???They have lotts of tackle.Not like a GANDER MT, OR BASS PRO but all the basics.HOOK ,line, sinkers.all the common lures especially for the river.JITTERBUGS,RAPALAS,SPINNERS and CRANKBAITS.Tons of jigs.THEY will even spool your line for you.This is the kind of shop we need more of.Their fish reports are great too.They wont try to sell you on any lures they are over stocked with just to try to get rid of them.THEY WILL GIVE YOU AN HONEST REPORT.THERE HONEST.LOU is a great fisherman himself.He loves all the TRIBUTARIES to the SUSKY.I have been going to WEST SIDE ever since RAYS BAIT in DUPONT CLOSED.If you have never been there give them a shot.Once you meet KIM and LOU and see their prices.I think youll like this SHOP.Im not trying to promote this shop,Im just giving my honest opinion of WEST SIDE.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:42:17 PM by FM »

Offline Kingfisher

Re: Bait and Tackle Board
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 04:23:26 PM »
I agree with the post on Lou's (West Side Bait).  Nice n close to the susky and I've been goin there fr yrs.  I've been using B C Bait Inc. as of late.  861 Indian Hill Road, Lehighton, PA 18235.  (610) 377-5131.  It's only about 15-20 min from my house and it's a wholesaler.  Drive right in like a drivethrough beer distributor and just cinder block tanks on both sides.  Any bait you could need except chubs >:(. I buy jumbo shiners by the pound and keep them in my 150 gallon bait tank.  Take a few dozen out when I go fishin.  Jumbos are $13/lb, but they are true JUMBO shiners 5-6". 
"Ya can't get em wishin, ya gotta go fishin!"

Offline Jigginjohnson

• Guy who catches fish
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:59:34 PM »
Agreed. I've been a customer of Lou's since 1997. I know them all very well. One of the best bait shops in the WV. -JJ
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:10:57 PM by FM »
CPR unless its a tasty walleye!!!

Offline FM

• Captain of Da' Bait Team
  • Administrator
  • Life is Good on the Susky
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 06:12:50 PM »
We need a phone # for this shop.
ty
FM

Offline Jigginjohnson

• Guy who catches fish
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 08:50:40 PM »
ty
FM

(570) 693-0248
CPR unless its a tasty walleye!!!

Offline chez

• SLAMMIN THE SMALLIES
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 08:31:22 AM »
ty
FM

PHONE NUMBER,ADDRESS,and hours, WAS IN MY FIRST POST.
ON MY INDIAN RUG,AND A PIPE TO SHARE!!!