Author Topic: One Stop Sport Shop  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Christopher2x2

• River Rat
One Stop Sport Shop
« on: July 23, 2014, 02:04:16 PM »
I love this place!
Nice part is they still have the big minnows, always.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:17:01 PM by FM »

Offline BIGCREW

• River Rat
Re: One Stop Sport Shop
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 04:02:18 PM »
I buy all my supplies there for as long as I can rember I like to spend my money at local shops not the big chain stores he has a lot of stuff in there once you start looking around and if he doesnt have it he will get it for you stan is a great guy

Offline chez

• SLAMMIN THE SMALLIES
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 02:09:52 PM »
STARTED STOPPING IN ONE STOP THIS YEAR.THE GUY HAS QUITE A BIT OF GEAR IN THIS PLACE.STAN,THE OWNER GAVE MY SON A GREAT DEAL ON A PAIR OF WADDERS ,SAVED CLOSE TO $30.00.I BOUGHT TROUT MAGNETS IN BULK OFF HIM SAVED$$$$BIGTIME.HE EVEN HAS THE PEAR SHAPED WEIGHTED PLASTIC BOBBERS.TRY TO FIND THOSE SOMEWHERE ELSE.
HE HAS THE CORTLAND CAMO LINE.I WAS LOOKING FOR IT AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE.i HAD TO BUY IT AT HORNBECKS IN DEPOSITE NY.WHEN OUT THERE FISHING THE DAMS.
ONE STOP DOSE HAVE [[[BIG BAIT]]].
BONUS IS THERE IS A BEER STORE RIGHT NEXT DOOR ;)STOP IN AND TAKE A LOOK.HOAGIE SHOP ON THE OTHERSIDE OF HIM ALSO.
    MAYBE THATS WHY ITS CALLED ONE STOP.LMAO. ;D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:11:54 PM by chez »
ON MY INDIAN RUG,AND A PIPE TO SHARE!!!

Offline Alooney11

• River Rat
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 01:54:35 PM »
Stopped in the OSSS yesterday, owner was really nice and had a really good selection of baits.  Had alot of high end stuff too, like keitech and other japanese manufacturers.  Has a great selection of jigs and jig heads that are made by a local guy.  Worth checking out!