Recent

110 Guests, 3 Users

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 79
On the Susky again,this time in 2 boats as my son also took his boat. Caught a lot of fish on live and cut, of course the wife hitting some nice ones again, a few in the 20's. Hot on river but fun time for all.

Just yesterday my buddy and I took to our favorite spot on the river. We donned the waders, herded through the leftover muck from May's flood, and started wading the river in search of....well in search of anything that would bite. We each had a bait rod and a rod for plastics/cranks. My buddy caught the first fish, a decent sized bass maybe 10 inches or so. He nailed about 3 more bass, a nice sized channel cat, and a baby walleye. I didn't have the same luck in terms of quantity, but I did have it in terms of quality. I caught a really nice channel cat, maybe 20" max. Caught her on a fathead. Then I caught a 15" walleye on a minnow as well.

All in all it was a great day. I brought along my digital thermometer and the river is reading in the mid 60's down our way which is really good. Small mouth action should be heating up pretty soon and the catfish spawn will be coming up. You know what that means! Chicken livers and blue gills! Come on down to the SB and you will catch the monster flatheads!

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 79
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10581
  • Total Topics: 1370
  • Online Today: 138
  • Online Ever: 508
  • (November 24, 2018, 09:45:41 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 110
Total: 118