97 Guests, 5 Users

Author Topic: River Walleye Update  (Read 240 times)  Share 

Offline BillyO

• Walleye Slayer
River Walleye Update
« on: November 26, 2017, 05:32:53 PM »
Hello fellow anglers,my first post,thank you for looking.Last couple weeks been really hitting some nice eyes in the River.I do most my fishing from Plymouth to Mocanaqua.River a tad low now for my boat(no jet).CATCHING SOME ON FAT HEADS AND JIGS.AND ALL KIND SWIMBAITS.Not sure how to insert a few pictures,maybe someone can let me know how..

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

River Walleye Update
« on: November 26, 2017, 05:32:53 PM »

Offline FM

• Captain of Da' Bait Team
  • Administrator
  • Life is Good on the Susky
Re: River Walleye Update
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 06:34:31 AM »
Hello fellow anglers,my first post,thank you for looking.Last couple weeks been really hitting some nice eyes in the River.I do most my fishing from Plymouth to Mocanaqua.River a tad low now for my boat(no jet).CATCHING SOME ON FAT HEADS AND JIGS.AND ALL KIND SWIMBAITS.Not sure how to insert a few pictures,maybe someone can let me know how..

Welcome to the site, glad to hear about your recent successes. Some more water in the old girl would be nice wouldn't it?
FM

Online 1iarrowking

• River Rat
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 09:33:12 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

You must use a third party hosting site to post pics on SF.

I just put a post on the Photo page with step by step instructions on posting pics from Imgur.  That is what I use since Photobucket no longer supports that and several people have inquired about how to do it.  I put it in the photo page rather than here because I thought it would be easier to find.  FM can move it somewhere else if he thinks that's not the proper place

http://suskyfishers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1363.0

The older I get, the better I used to be.

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 09:33:12 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2014 SuskyFishers.com