73 Guests, 5 Users

Author Topic: Jet Boat Pics  (Read 7919 times)  Share 

Online FM

• Captain of Da' Bait Team
  • Administrator
  • Life is Good on the Susky
Jet Boat Pics
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:04:31 PM »
You jetters have any pics of each other flying down the river at 70mph? I have an image in mind to use for a header pic. Looking for a jet boat tearing it up.
thanks
FM

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

Jet Boat Pics
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:04:31 PM »

Offline Tracker1754

Re: Jet Boat Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 05:54:24 PM »
I only hit about 30 mph.  No pics cause I am always the one in my boat.  Maybe I can get my wife to take a few from shore.  Gonna have to have nicer weather
Eat. Sleep. Fish

Online FM

• Captain of Da' Bait Team
  • Administrator
  • Life is Good on the Susky
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 07:23:43 PM »
I only hit about 30 mph.  No pics cause I am always the one in my boat.  Maybe I can get my wife to take a few from shore.  Gonna have to have nicer weather

Definitely better weather one with some green in it. I'm looking for a side shot as you pass by. You don't have to be going 70 but a nice wake with spray and a rooster tail would be just fine!
FM

Offline KCARP819

• FISH FEAR ME
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 10:22:04 PM »
NOT MY BOAT OR ANYBODY I KNOW BUT ANYBODY EVER SEE THESE SJX BOATS OUT OF ALASKA?????? THESE THINGS ARE UNSTOPPABLE :P :o
SOME AWESOME PICS ANYWAY.

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 10:22:04 PM »

Offline chez

• SLAMMIN THE SMALLIES
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 08:57:48 AM »
Id like to run that ride up the LEHIgh river opening morning of trout.LMAO. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ON MY INDIAN RUG,AND A PIPE TO SHARE!!!

Offline Kingfisher

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 01:59:14 PM »
I'll let you take some pics of my Riverpro doin 50 mph in 3 inches of water if you want this summer.  No rooster tail though because it's an inboard like those Alaska boats.  I'd be willing to bet they have the same engine in them...200HP Mercury SportJet. I would never beat it like those idiots though.
"Ya can't get em wishin, ya gotta go fishin!"

Offline KCARP819

• FISH FEAR ME
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 03:39:02 PM »
YEP IT IS THE SPORT JET.  AND I THINK ITS THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THE BOAT DOING IT TO SHOW THEY CAN TAKE A BEATING... I GUESS  :'( THEY'RE A LOT OF MONEY TO DO THAT WITH THEM. IT WOULD MAKE ME NERVOUS WITH A NEW JET LIKE THE RIVER PRO. PRETTY BOAT TO PUT A SCRATCH IN. THATS THE GOOD THING WITH MY BEAT UP 88 PROP JOB ..... NO WORRIES HAHA

Offline HenryDavid

• White Fly Maniac
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 06:39:19 PM »
Chez you crazy lol  ;D 

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 06:39:19 PM »

Offline Djknyork

• River Rat
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 10:41:02 AM »
YEP IT IS THE SPORT JET.  AND I THINK ITS THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THE BOAT DOING IT TO SHOW THEY CAN TAKE A BEATING... I GUESS  :'( THEY'RE A LOT OF MONEY TO DO THAT WITH THEM. IT WOULD MAKE ME NERVOUS WITH A NEW JET LIKE THE RIVER PRO. PRETTY BOAT TO PUT A SCRATCH IN. THATS THE GOOD THING WITH MY BEAT UP 88 PROP JOB ..... NO WORRIES HAHA

X2... I think they are marketing photo's OR they have more $$ than brains.  I have a beater john with a tiller jet on it and I'm always white knuckling it when running shallow :-) don't have the $$ for a new jet pump.  No matter what you got, you have to know the water and be able to read the river otherwise you're equipment won't last. 

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 10:41:02 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2014 SuskyFishers.com