Author Topic: ITS MUSKY TIME!!  (Read 30107 times)

Offline Susky

• River Rat
Re: ITS MUSKY TIME!!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 06:46:10 PM »
FM the one you caught isn't a tiger, as you know.  It definitely has some more pronounced marking them the ones I have caught and seen caught out of the river.  Great photos, thanks for posting!

Offline Fish4FunJim

• River Rat
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 06:35:34 PM »
YEAH I DONT THINK SIGHT FISHING GOES ANY FARTHER THAN LOOKING FOR FOLLOWS AS MUSKY MATT MENTIONED. CANT WAIT TO GET ON THE WATER ;D
That's right. And that area there, on 92 across the river from coxton yards drops off quickly to about 12fow and with those guys still holding deep seeing them would be impossible.

Offline lungbuster

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 07:42:31 PM »
That's a "secret spot" Jim...

Offline muskyhunter05

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »

Well that's my attempt at posting pics

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 07:36:19 AM by FM »
Keystone Outdoor Addiction

Offline Susky

• River Rat
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »
Not a bad pic musky hunter.  With my luck I would have dropped the camera in the water! 

Offline KCARP819

• FISH FEAR ME
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2015, 08:16:58 PM »
That's right. And that area there, on 92 across the river from coxton yards drops off quickly to about 12fow and with those guys still holding deep seeing them would be impossible.

WELL, LOOK WHO IT IS..........HOW YA BEEN FISHFORFUNJIM?

Offline FM

• Captain of Da' Bait Team
  • Administrator
  • Life is Good on the Susky
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2015, 12:08:19 PM »
I took a cell phone pic of the musky board at Dallas Sporting Goods this morning. funny thing is when I got home I realized that most of the pics are of the same guy.
FM

Offline Susky

• River Rat
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2015, 12:37:52 PM »
Looks like that guy has catching the Gators figured out!  Hard to tell on my phone FM but did it look like most were river muskys?

Offline MuskyMatt

• River Rat
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 06:42:14 AM »
FM... That is me in them pics! LOL. I'm good friends with owner of Dallas Sporting goods. I put that board up there to mess with him and my brother John who are always there telling Susky Story's. I only fish the Susky and all my Musky's have been released to fight another day. Fish On!

Offline FM

• Captain of Da' Bait Team
  • Administrator
  • Life is Good on the Susky
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 07:04:01 AM »
That's a hoot Matt! Maybe we will cross paths in there someday. Great looking roster of fish, congrats!
FM

Offline Fish4FunJim

• River Rat
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2015, 08:47:53 PM »
WELL, LOOK WHO IT IS..........HOW YA BEEN FISHFORFUNJIM?
Been great thanks. Took a good chunk of this past year away from the boat...remodeled a farmhouse in Dallas and made a baby with my wife hehe. I'm back in action now tho. Heading out Thursday

Offline KCARP819

• FISH FEAR ME
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2015, 07:59:00 AM »
JIM, YOU GUYS GET OUT?
WE HIT THE LACKAWANNA MOUTH FRIDAY AFTERNOON BUT THE WIND PICKED UP AND IT GOT TUFF TO THROW ANYTHING OTHER THAN BIG HEAVY LURES. TALKED TO SOME KIDS WHO HOOKED A BIG MUSKY BUT LOST IT AT THE BANK AND GOT 1 SMALL EYE BEFORE THE WIND PICKED UP. THE GOOD NEWS IS THE EYES WERE HITING CRANKBAITS :o

Offline Fish4FunJim

• River Rat
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2015, 09:38:18 PM »
JIM, YOU GUYS GET OUT?
WE HIT THE LACKAWANNA MOUTH FRIDAY AFTERNOON BUT THE WIND PICKED UP AND IT GOT TUFF TO THROW ANYTHING OTHER THAN BIG HEAVY LURES. TALKED TO SOME KIDS WHO HOOKED A BIG MUSKY BUT LOST IT AT THE BANK AND GOT 1 SMALL EYE BEFORE THE WIND PICKED UP. THE GOOD NEWS IS THE EYES WERE HITING CRANKBAITS :o
yup. Lungbuster and I had a slow start but lit up the smallies as the sun warmed the water. I'll post pics in a bit

Offline Susky

• River Rat
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2015, 09:40:46 PM »
Good to hear the eyes are hitting the crankbaits.  I think I needed a little sun yesterday morning to warm things up a bit.  You couldn't even see across the river for the fog yesterday. Still great to get out.