Author Topic: Got some new baits to try  (Read 4899 times)

Offline fishfinder

• fish hard, bend your rod
Got some new baits to try
« on: December 08, 2015, 10:11:16 AM »
Received my order from Confidence baits.com yesterday. Got a few of their 3.25 inch floating paddle tail grubs they call the "bird" and their 2" tubes in dark colors. They have quite a few YouTube vids using these baits on the susky and juniata. Will report back with review once I put some time with these baits.

Offline Alooney11

• River Rat
Re: Got some new baits to try
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 12:55:32 PM »
I like the look the those paddle tails.  You ever try their draggin heads?  I have been pouring an imitation out of a modified mold, they are the most snagless style jig head I have ever thrown.  I should be out this weekend, I hope they are hitting suspending jerks though...anyone have a recent water temp in the wilkes-barre area?

Offline fishfinder

• fish hard, bend your rod
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 02:42:49 PM »
I bought these to try on the draggin head and worm nose jig heads. I like that the paddle tail grubs are made with floating plastisol...can work it slowly and have that tail sitting upright.  I didn't buy their draggin heads, I have the ones you sent me that i powder coated and also picked up a few from wacky worm...he sells em 3.99 for a pack of 5 painted black or dark green. They really are the most snag resistant jigs I've ever used...only time I lose em is if I get the hook buried in a piece of timber.

Offline Alooney11

• River Rat
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 08:19:28 AM »
Looking forward to the review.