95 Guests, 4 Users

Author Topic: Lake Jean  (Read 2154 times)  Share 

Offline Jigginjohnson

• Guy who catches fish
Lake Jean
« on: August 29, 2014, 01:21:46 PM »
It's official. They are draining the lake in 2015. The PFBC has lifted all size and creel limits as well as seasons for the lake. It makes sense to see it "fished out" than for the fish to die off due to low water and oxygen levels.
CPR unless its a tasty walleye!!!

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

Lake Jean
« on: August 29, 2014, 01:21:46 PM »

Offline HenryDavid

• White Fly Maniac
Re: Lake Jean
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 02:04:01 PM »
I had heard rumors about this awhile ago.   Nemo sent me the press release link:
http://www.fish.state.pa.us/newsreleases/2014press/lake-jean-ricketts-glen.html

Invent a way to repair a dam without draining the lake and you will save many fishes lives. 

Offline chez

• SLAMMIN THE SMALLIES
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 02:54:02 PM »
I had heard rumors about this awhile ago.   Nemo sent me the press release link:
http://www.fish.state.pa.us/newsreleases/2014press/lake-jean-ricketts-glen.html

Invent a way to repair a dam without draining the lake and you will save many fishes lives.

INVENTING A SOLUTION IS A LONG TIME COMING HD.TOO MANY LASKES GOT RUIEND BECAUSE OF BAD DAMS.ITS TIME TO PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO FIXING THESE DAMS TO SAVE THE FISHERY.wHAT GETS ME THE STATE WRECKS LAKE AFTER LAKE BUIT DONT MAKE ANY NEW LAKES OR STOCK EXISTING LAKES WITH BETTER QUALITY OF FISH,IM A FIRM BELIVER THAT NY,HAS A MUCH BETTER FISHERY THAN PA aND IT COST LESS TO FISH THERE IF YOU A RES.IT ONLY COST ME 5O.00 TO FISH THERE WITH NO SPECIAL STAMP.IF THE LAKES ARNT GOING TO BE AROUND FOR US TO FISH IN PA LETS KNOCK THE PRICE OF OUR LIC,BACK.THEY STOCK LESS TROUT THAN EVER BUT WE HAVE A TROUT STAMP.AND THE TROUT WE CATCH AROUND HERE ARNT WORTH CATCHING.ANY ONE THAT FISHES THE BIG D UPP IN NY AREA CAN CONTEST TO THE TROUT QUALITY IN THAT STATE.AND GUESS WHAT [[[NO TROUT STAMP]]]]LOL.
WE GET IT COMMING AND GOING IN PA ,HD.GOOD LUCK BROTHER.
ON MY INDIAN RUG,AND A PIPE TO SHARE!!!

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 02:54:02 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2018 SuskyFishers.com