Recent

55 Guests, 9 Users

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77
Conditions sucked.  The nuisance wind wouldn't let up. But I'm glad I brought my spinning rod and those plastics. Picked up 4 smb in the first pass through a 100 yd section after working that area and another section just below it I ended that day with 13 smallies and two ch cats.. Missed 3 monsters on my light tackle, carp maybe. The channels were caught on cut bait. I came after cats but the bite seemed off, might have gotten better after dark didn't stay to find out.
FM

After about 15 trips to the (high,muddy,crappy) river it finally got close to being fishable. Friday after work I started north of Nescopeck across from the nuclear powerplant. After throwing my ugliest spinnerbait for an hour nothing was biting. Switched to a crankbait cause the water was high enough and still nothing. Drove down the river about 3 miles to another spot and tied on a swimbait. Wasn't long after that that this fish hit.

A nice 15in bass. He hit about 5 feet from shore and ran directly into shore beaching himself. Cheating me out of a great susky river smallie fight. By the way the rubber glove in the pic is not mine but I do practice safe fishing. Anyway, after fishing in that area for an hour I decided to try my spots at Bloomsburg. Well just as I got there the skies opened up and my fishing trip was over. Going back out today to hit my spots and hopefully catch some more. Time to get out boys.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10088
  • Total Topics: 1306
  • Online Today: 69
  • Online Ever: 468
  • (July 28, 2017, 03:46:58 AM)
Users Online
Users: 9
Guests: 55
Total: 70