89 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Water temps  (Read 843 times)  Share 

Offline dretallack

• River Rat
Re: Water temps
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »
Oh I agree 100 percent. I was just truthfully glad to be wet again. I also have an arthritic knee, and when I cant wade. It is very rare that I don't take aleve to get thru the work day. 2nd, I bought myself a xmas gift of a new light rod and reel in December. It was driving me nuts seeing it just hang on the wall. So I was able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Play with my new toy, and get some relief for my knee. I believe I am going up again this afternoon, where the water is a lot faster and noisy just to be there. Sometimes that is just what my soul desires. No waders will be wore, because it would be suicide to step in the river, with that current and water temps. I want to live to fish another day. Also, looked at the temps for this week a bit ago. Tonight the phone is saying will be the coldest this week in Harrisburg, at 31 degrees. That should help, and allow the day time temps warm the river up some more for next weekend. So Dry, you will be my fishing barometer for next weekend towards the end of next week. Watching your success, and wisdom you post.

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

Re: Water temps
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2018 SuskyFishers.com