Forum > Susquehanna River Tributaries

Way up the tribs

(1/1)

Brewguy:

Worlds best Daughter and I fished a tiny creek in York county, it leads to conowago and then the river.  We caught a ton of small green sun fish, red breast and small bass on Friday.  Stopped again last night and hit them again.  This time I wanted to try out a whopper plopper 90 to see if any of the smallies would take the top water. I've been having no luck in the conodoguinet, I think too much fishing pressure.  Had one about 7", then a green sun fish no bigger than the bait.  Then as we were getting ready to leave this pig decided to play. 

jonsie:
One of the best photos all year! Better than catching the fish yourself.

And thanks for the photo tip!

I pinched a nerve in my back 2 weeks ago and havent't fished since....EEERRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! I never knew what one nerve could do to mess you up. My right arm hurts and is numb at the same time????????? WTHeck???

Brewguy:

--- Quote from: jonsie on June 11, 2019, 08:28:33 AM ---One of the best photos all year! Better than catching the fish yourself.

And thanks for the photo tip!

I pinched a nerve in my back 2 weeks ago and havent't fished since....EEERRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! I never knew what one nerve could do to mess you up. My right arm hurts and is numb at the same time????????? WTHeck???

--- End quote ---

Oh man that stinks.  Things like that seem to take forever to heal too.  Keep taking it easy so it gets better.

johnfries7:
that is one dandy smallie congrats

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version