149 Guests, 3 Users

Author Topic: good wading spot on Route 92 in Harding  (Read 261 times)  Share 

Offline bjones

• River Rat
good wading spot on Route 92 in Harding
« on: August 28, 2019, 09:17:59 AM »
a local bait ship told me about a good fishing spot just past the bridge that is undergoing repairs on Route 92 in Harding/Exeter. There is a self-serve car wash there and there is a path towards the river behind the car wash. That path takes you to a dirt road that runs parallel to the river. Yesterday, the river there was moving super fast (unlike rest of the river yesterday)  to include rushing past some big boulders in the river. Path went both to the left and to the right.  looked like it would be very steep to get down to the river's edge. If anyone is familiar with this spot, could you tell me where it offers best opportunity for a wader such as myself.   Thanks much!

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

good wading spot on Route 92 in Harding
« on: August 28, 2019, 09:17:59 AM »

Offline Pittston

• River Rat
Re: good wading spot on Route 92 in Harding
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »
If you cross the bridge in Pittston, Turn Right onto Susquehanna ave, follow all the way until you see a train bridge crossing the river,  You can slip down to the river, Right along the bridge.   this brings you to the downstream end of Scovell island, Your spot takes you to the up stream end of the island.  about 3/8 mile apart

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

Re: good wading spot on Route 92 in Harding
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2018 SuskyFishers.com