125 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Ramp descriptions  (Read 648 times)  Share 

Offline 1iarrowking

• River Rat
Re: Ramp descriptions
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2020, 05:34:03 PM »
I never go fishing on a weekend.  Every time I was at Columbia was during the week with low water and I never had more than one or two trailers there besides me.
The older I get, the better I used to be.

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2020, 05:34:03 PM »

Offline Pawatch

• River Rat
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2020, 06:02:57 PM »
I never go fishing on a weekend.  Every time I was at Columbia was during the week with low water and I never had more than one or two trailers there besides me.

I don't fish them ramps...but I'm with you, don't really like weekend fishing
Most always go durning the week. Hardly any boat traffic.

Zelmo just be careful at the ramps with this shallow water, you don't run out of ramp. The 2' drop at the end is hard on things.

You get a delivery date yet?
Fish on...

Offline zelmo

• River Rat
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2020, 10:18:25 PM »
No delivery date yet.

I hadnít driven the Corvette in a while so I fired it up and went and looked at 6 ramps today that I had never been to.  Nice day for a drive and I figured I would see them at their busiest. 

Overall it was a good trip.  I was able to scratch some off the list of places to put in.   Surprisingly some werenít busy even on a holiday while a couple were an absolute zoo.  I donít go out on weekends anymore either to avoid the crowds.  Today reinforced why.

Offline Phil Sweeney

• River Rat
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 10:00:50 AM »
No delivery date yet.

I hadnít driven the Corvette in a while so I fired it up and went and looked at 6 ramps today that I had never been to.  Nice day for a drive and I figured I would see them at their busiest. 

Overall it was a good trip.  I was able to scratch some off the list of places to put in.   Surprisingly some werenít busy even on a holiday while a couple were an absolute zoo.  I donít go out on weekends anymore either to avoid the crowds.  Today reinforced why.
I do not go out on weekends either! Although I will go out Friday and Sunday nights. I figure Sunday night everyone is heading home to start the week. Friday night everyone is taking Mama out for supper.
Phil

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 10:00:50 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2018 SuskyFishers.com