151 Guests, 6 Users

Author Topic: been a while.  (Read 222 times)  Share 

Offline troutman

• River Rat
been a while.
« on: September 30, 2020, 02:06:30 PM »
Well its been a while since my last post but to tell the truth really not much to post, now I probably made about 10 trips to the susky during the summer and my average catch was ok 15 to 20 bass each time with a few good ones but boy did I have to work for them. But this past Monday was awesome! I caught 42 bass all big healthy chunkers biggest at 4lbs and 18 1/2 inches real fat fish, and many between 2 to 3 lbs. what a good day and quality fish. Most caught on soft jerk baits nose hooked they where unfire also lost a few. Looks like there starting to school up and its like a fall pattern even through it isn't fall yet there getting ready.

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

been a while.
« on: September 30, 2020, 02:06:30 PM »

Online Phil Sweeney

• River Rat
Re: been a while.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 03:42:04 PM »
Well its been a while since my last post but to tell the truth really not much to post, now I probably made about 10 trips to the susky during the summer and my average catch was ok 15 to 20 bass each time with a few good ones but boy did I have to work for them. But this past Monday was awesome! I caught 42 bass all big healthy chunkers biggest at 4lbs and 18 1/2 inches real fat fish, and many between 2 to 3 lbs. what a good day and quality fish. Most caught on soft jerk baits nose hooked they where unfire also lost a few. Looks like there starting to school up and its like a fall pattern even through it isn't fall yet there getting ready.
I would rate that day as outstanding!
Yes they are bunching up some and I am getting fewer dinks.
Go get them!!
Phil

Offline Pawatch

• River Rat
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 07:09:11 PM »
Good news...Glad you had a good day on the water. Sure had to earn everything we caught this summer.
Thanks for sharing!! 👍
Fish on...

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 07:09:11 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2018 SuskyFishers.com