121 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: jet boat build  (Read 3551 times)  Share 

Offline BIGCREW

• River Rat
jet boat build
« on: July 24, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »
If anyone here has or knows somebody that has an old jet ski laying around running or not as long as its not siezed up I would be interested in buying it preferably an older stand up model motor size the bigger the better  ;D

Susquehanna River Fishing Forum

jet boat build
« on: July 24, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »

Offline carhartt123

Re: jet boat build
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 11:39:36 PM »
A guy I used to deal with in the poconos did this build with an old jet ski and a 14' alum boat. He said he loves it can go almost any where. I don't see him as much as I used to but if I do I will try and get some pics of the build, and I will pick his brain a bit about how he did it and what he might do differently now.i will let you know if I get in touch with him.

Offline BIGCREW

• River Rat
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 06:55:19 AM »
Thanks I have been gathering info for a while on how its done from what I have seen and read its not all that difficult to do as long as you can weld and I can weld aluminum

Offline chez

• SLAMMIN THE SMALLIES
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 08:34:02 AM »
CREW;  there is 3 of them sitting in a guys front yard on foote ave in duryea.right hand side coming from your house,just before the tracks before GERMANIA firehouse.THERE just laying on the grass.Check em out.
ON MY INDIAN RUG,AND A PIPE TO SHARE!!!

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 08:34:02 AM »

Offline BonScott78

• FISH ON!!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 01:13:50 PM »
Cool idea...the other weekend we were at the ramp taking the boat out playing the waiting game and this guy rolls up on what looked to be a smaller pontoon boat with a jet ski attachment...it looked way to nice/put together to be a homemade jobby!  The jet ski was whole, and the stern looked like it was cut perfectly so the jet ski would fit/attach!  It looked as if it came from the factory like that...below is a stock pic of what I am talking about!  ;)
Fishing…The way to a man’s heart is thru his FLY!

Offline BIGCREW

• River Rat
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 04:50:08 PM »
CREW;  there is 3 of them sitting in a guys front yard on foote ave in duryea.right hand side coming from your house,just before the tracks before GERMANIA firehouse.THERE just laying on the grass.Check em out.
going to check them out now thanks chez

Offline Gundog

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 06:50:41 PM »
Cool idea...the other weekend we were at the ramp taking the boat out playing the waiting game and this guy rolls up on what looked to be a smaller pontoon boat with a jet ski attachment...it looked way to nice/put together to be a homemade jobby!  The jet ski was whole, and the stern looked like it was cut perfectly so the jet ski would fit/attach!  It looked as if it came from the factory like that...below is a stock pic of what I am talking about!  ;)

Sooooooo coooooool!!!!!
There's a fine line between fishing....and standing on the shore like an idiot

Offline zziipp

• A LIL LESS BITCHN AND A LOT MORE FISHN. "ZZIIPP"
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 12:38:29 AM »
bigcrew that would be an awsome project.
WAIST HIGH IN WATER AND KNEE DEEP IN FISH.LIFE IS GOOD.
                          "ZZIIPP"

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 12:38:29 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ SuskyFishers.com
Copyright 2018 SuskyFishers.com