Off Topic > FAQ's

Using Google Photos as your Photo Host

(1/2) > >>

FM:
 To use Google Photos as your photo host go to your pic in Google Photos, open the pic, right click it and select copy image address. Then come back here and start a topic or a reply to a topic. Write whatever your intending to write then with the cursor in the spot where you want your pic to appear... click the image icon, this little symbol, When you do that a dialog box will appear on the screen, paste the image address you copied into the space in the box and say ok. Your image should appear in your post. This is harder to write out than it is to do. The exact same procedure works for all your pics on Facebook if you use that.
I suspect the reason so many members have such a hard time posting pics is that they have given up computers and think that their phones will do everything a computer will. If you never heard this before let me be the first a smartphone is a tiny and powerful computer it's greatest advantage and biggest disadvantage is that it is tiny. I need both. BTW the photo posted is from 2017 at Great Sacandaga Lake NY hosted on Google Photos.
FM

stonecat:
 Only seeing an x here FM?? I do see your cat pics in your other post?

FM:

--- Quote from: stonecat on March 14, 2019, 07:35:57 PM --- Only seeing an x here FM?? I do see your cat pics in your other post?

--- End quote ---

They're tricky. I went to my wife's computer to see and your right, however i see it just fine on mine. They must have a cookie that turns off the pic unless you are logged in to your google acct. If anyone has an acct test it.
FM

Phil Sweeney:

--- Quote from: FM on March 14, 2019, 05:46:59 PM --- To use Google Photos as your photo host go to your pic in Google Photos, open the pic, right click it and select copy image address. Then come back here and start a topic or a reply to a topic. Write whatever your intending to write then with the cursor in the spot where you want your pic to appear... click the image icon, this little symbol, When you do that a dialog box will appear on the screen, paste the image address you copied into the space in the box and say ok. Your image should appear in your post. This is harder to write out than it is to do. The exact same procedure works for all your pics on Facebook if you use that.
I suspect the reason so many members have such a hard time posting pics is that they have given up computers and think that their phones will do everything a computer will. If you never heard this before let me be the first a smartphone is a tiny and powerful computer it's greatest advantage and biggest disadvantage is that it is tiny. I need both. BTW the photo posted is from 2017 at Great Sacandaga Lake NY hosted on Google Photos.
FM

--- End quote ---

Phil Sweeney:

I  could see  Google photos was not working. Tried Imgur. What a pita

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version