Off Topic > Off Topic

Website slow

(1/2) > >>

DRY:
Is anybody having to wait a long time for the posts to appear after you click on them?
I did get a new computer but other sites don't seem to have the problem.

Bill

Heavyduty:
I'm a few hours after your post so don't know if it has changed for you. For me, they are loading right up, no wait.

DRY:

--- Quote from: Heavyduty on March 01, 2020, 02:16:33 PM ---I'm a few hours after your post so don't know if it has changed for you. For me, they are loading right up, no wait.

--- End quote ---

My "techi" daughter added a wifi router to my computer system recently...
my telephone line goes to my DSL router box...then the line goes to the wifi router first and then to the computer...

Any website that has a lot of ads seems to be much slower...those without ads boot up as quickly as they ever did...

I suspect all the downloaded ads slow up the transmission and I'm sure my Verizon DSL is not the fastest one available.

I'll just live with it.

My dad always said..."Slow down kid, you'll live longer."  :)

Bill

zelmo:
That is just one of the reasons I use an ad blocker.

BossHoss:
Hi Bill, I want to confirm that this site DOES load extremely slowly. I am new to the site (and loving it), but find it loading so slowly (i use it from cell) that it is almost a game changer. When i click a topic the adds load and i get no content for minutes sometimes. Far too long to wait most days. Hoping there is a fix!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version