Off Topic > Off Topic

Observation about website

(1/1)

DRY:
There are 1084 members listed on this website.

Yet only about 1-2% (if that) post anything. What's up? Do people write their own personal blogs, post on Facebook or other social media? Are less people fishing?

Or... Is it just the way it is today? Disinterest?

Eastern Pennsylvania Fishing Reports  (EPFR) was an active fishing site and it died out from inactivity.

Just wondering how the site can stay afloat?

Bill

stonecat:

--- Quote from: DRY on April 26, 2020, 09:32:03 AM ---There are 1084 members listed on this website.

Yet only about 1-2% (if that) post anything. What's up? Do people write their own personal blogs, post on Facebook or other social media? Are less people fishing?

Eastern Pennsylvania Fishing Reports  (EPFR) was an active fishing site and it died out from inactivity.

Bill

--- End quote ---
  Think it's all of the above.The summer version of Iceshanty has almost zero activity in Pa although NY is very busy.I have not seen any posts here from FM for a while and I believe it's his site. Maybe forums are becoming a thing of the past.That said I visit here and have enjoyed your posts but have not posted much.

funkybass:
My first post.  Bill, I would post something if I had something to post.  I've been out 3 times this year and got skunked each time.  I do fish vicariously thought you, though.
Tim

funkybass:
Through you, sorry.  Maybe I don't post because I can't spell, either.
Tim

Phil Sweeney:

--- Quote from: DRY on April 26, 2020, 09:32:03 AM ---There are 1084 members listed on this website.

Bill

--- End quote ---
I joined 2 years ago and thought there was not much traffic. I have learned about some lures I did not use (thanks Bill). You have been having a good spring. How does it compare to other late winter/springs? Any forecast for summer on the Susy?
I am surprised we do not hear more from the cat fisherman?!
Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version